Finally, a natural cleanser free of soap, charcoal, or clay that doesn't strip or dry out the skin.
This all-natural paste brings together a potent alliance of herbs with 3 aims:
- Reduce redness & irritation;
- Purify, cleanse, and tone the pores;
- Soften the skin without drying the skin.
How to Use
Daily Cleanser: As a daily cleanser, mix generous ⅛ teaspoon of powder with a few drops of water to make a paste. Gently smear or massage the face with the paste, then rinse and pat dry.
Occasional Mask: Mix up to 1/2 tsp powder with just enough liquid carrier (ideas and suggestions here) to make a thick paste. Gently apply to the face and allow to air dry, about 5-15 minutes. Once dried, gently flake the dried paste from the face and wipe any remaining residue with a warm, wet, soft cloth.
Follow up with Nourish Face Serum and Tone Rose Hydrosol.
- Rose, Lavender, & Yarrow are natural astringents and anti-inflammatories, which tone skin while reducing redness and relieving any heat-related ailments.
- Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root & Rose Hips leave your skin soft, supple, and incredibly smooth.
- Neem Leaf & Pomegranate Peel purify deep within the tissue to dissolve toxicity, dispel heat, and clarify congestion.
*organic, ^wild harvest
Rose Petal*, Slippery Elm Bark*, Lavender Flower, Rose Hips*, Yarrow, Marshmallow Root, Sandalwood^, Calendula Petal*, Chamomile Flower*, Pomegranate Peel*, Neem Leaf*
Sensitive Skin Friendly
In the years I’ve been making these products, I’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback from many customers who have extremely sensitive, easily-reactive, or otherwise “problem” skin. Please consider the Trial Kit if you are curious about how your skin might benefit — and you can always reach out to me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.